Friday, April 13, 2012

beer photography

all torn up about something

the consolation of alcohol

the world looks a little more friendly after a few beers

Of course, you're not supposed to take photos in a bar. Photographers are often viewed pesky mosquitoes, flooding the world with instant images. Some people like posing for the camera. Most people say, "Leave me alone. I look terrible in pictures." These attitudes add to the adventure of beer photography. I used a Canon powershot. My drinking buddy kept telling me to hurry up, put away the camera, you've taken enough pictures. The camera got on his nerves. Non-photographers don't understand how difficult it is to get the shot just right. A few shots were really close, but had to be rejected, since a few details weren't quite right. In a bar, one is really under the gun. You have one chance, take it or leave it. If the shot is off, too bad buddy.

No comments: